Admission Procedure for
Harvest City Christian Academy
- Schedule a tour: HCCA staff are happy to give no obligation, guided tours of the school. Please use our Tour Request Form to make your booking.
- Schedule an interview: A parent interview is required prior to issuing an Application Package, as it allows us to hear your heart and to share our heart for your child, to ensure that your family and ours will make a good team. To streamline the process, your interview may be done at the same time as your tour (see above). Please use the Message Form on our Contact page to make your booking.
- Fill out an Application Package: An HCCA Application Package will be issued by the school office after your parent interview. Please submit your completed application package accompanied by a copy of your student’s most recent report card and the registration fee (for more about the registration fee, click Financial Information).
- Application Processing: Enrollment of your child may only be completed after the required parent interview (see above) and our review of your fully completed application.
- Purchase supplies: Before your child begins attending HCCA, you will need to acquire the necessary school uniform and supplies.
• Uniform Guidelines — click HERE