- We believe in one God, the Creator of heaven and earth, who has revealed himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired Word of God; that it is without error in the original Scriptures, and is therefore the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of humanity as recorded in the Bible; that in our natural state we humans are spiritually corrupt (sinful) and therefore totally unable to attain divine righteousness and eternal life.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the one true Savior, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, very God and very man.
- We believe in the Gospel — that Christ died to pay the penalty for our sins, was buried and rose from the dead three days later.
- We believe in salvation for sinners, by grace, through faith — that those who believe in Jesus Christ and fully trust him to be their Savior are redeemed. That is, by accepting Christ’s free gift, believers in him have their death penalty paid and are justified (cleared of all charges) by God’s gracious decree, thereby becoming members of his church.
- We believe Jesus was resurrected (raised from death to life), that he bodily ascended to heaven, was enthroned as Lord of all and will personally return for his church.
For an extended Harvest City doctrinal statement, click HERE.